Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Back

So I knew it had been a while since I last blogged, but I didn't realized it had been 6 months. A lot has happened in the last 6 months, but I'll do a quick update (and of what I can remember).

Dustin applied for graduation and will graduate this August. We're so excited for him to be done. Hopefully this will mean we'll be leaving Utah. We both feel like we've been here long enough. Hopefully we'll be somewhere with no snow this next winter. Fingers crossed! Dustin also got a job at Orbit Medical. Right now he's a Jr Sales Rep, but once he graduates he should get his own territory.

Dustin and I both celebrated birthdays the last couple months. Dustin- May 10, turned 24, Me-June 19, turned 22. Dustin says he feels old and I just can't believe how old my siblings are... which kind of makes me feel old. For my birthday we say the movie The Proposal and if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. It's really funny and cute. Dustin even liked it and he rarely likes chick flicks.

Dustin and I also celebrated our 2 year anniversary on June 28. We can't believe it's been 2 years. Everyone keeps saying it seems like yesterday they were standing in 115 degree weather at the temple haha. We watched our wedding video and I think I'm going to make that a tradition to always watch on our anniversary.

Well those are the big things I can think of right now... probably because they've happened so recently. Hopefully I'll be better at updating this. Oh and taking pictures, I'm so bad at that.

3 comments:

Kim Simpson said...

Yay an update!! Even though I already knew all of the info it was still fun to see that you guys updated. I think my blogging addiction is out of hand. I am excited about reading stuff I already know about!

BLANK said...

Dear Rachel love...
Please update your blog. Thanks so much.
Love,
Kassandra

BLANK said...

Dearest Rachel,
Where have you been all my life. Please update this even though I get better updates when we get together.
Love Always,
Kassandra

(Another note for you just like the previous statement)