Friday, August 29, 2008

Us

Well I figured our first post should be just a little bit about us. Let's see...

Dustin is in the Business School at BYU with an emphasis in sales and marketing. He is a manager at Spring (they are a third party store for AT&T cell phones) He became manager after only working there for a couple weeks. He's really good at his job! Dustin is a big golfer. He loves to golf whenever he can. His family just had their family golf tournament and his team won.

I have taken some time off from school to work full time. I work in a Dental Office, Canyon Dental, and love it. I'm going to start taking my pre-reqs for Hygiene school and I'm really excited about that. I really like the dental field. I love to dance. I want to travel to as many places as possible. Unfortunately, there aren't that many places I've been to so far.

We live in Provo, Utah right now. We hope to move somewhere warm once Dustin is done with school. We both want to move back home, so where we live will be quite the conversation when the time comes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have a blog now! It sounds like you guys are doing good! We are enjoying washington even though my husband is always doing homework and I am job hunting :/

nolongerablog said...

how fun!!!!! now we can all keep posted! fun stuff call me when and if you guys come down, all of our husbands need to get to know each other better.. 480.329.8438... really call us! :)

Kenyon said...

Im excited you have a blog. Its so cute. You feel so much more connected to those that have a blog. Sounds like you guys are doing great and sounds like you are both BUSY! I sure hope you guys eventually end up in AZ!
Love ya

Kim Simpson said...

Glad you guys have finally joined the blogging world. It helps when you aren't close to keep up with what everyone is doing. Love the background. Don't worry dustin will take the kids whenever you need him to or he will get an ear full from lindsay and me!:)

Peter FNFN said...

rachel, if you can get dustin to blog i'll buy you a meal! no one's husband ever adds anything to their "family blog" - so here's to your blog!