Sunday, September 7, 2008

So it's football season again...

Which means every Sunday football will be on at our house. Not only will Dustin be watching football on TV (and probably more than one game at a time) he will be watching games online and checking his fantasy team stats screaming at the TV and the computer "oh my gosh, how did you miss that. you're so worthless". (this is probably the tame version of what will really be coming out of his mouth) Don't get me wrong, I don't mind football and sometimes I really enjoy it, but honestly watching games all day long is just too much.

6 comments:

Justin,Kaylynn,Craig said...

I'm with you on the whole watching football ALL DAY LONG!!! I can only handle it for 1 game then I am done! I just have a great excuse to take a Sunday nap now!!

Kim Simpson said...

Amen sista!! I hate fantasy football and jared is in two different leagues. Every year I ask him why it takes so much time and he tries to explain it to me but all I hear is blah blah, research, blah blah, draft, blah blah, need to check out scores, blah blah blah. Here's to the yelling(at the TV) and fighting (amongst jared and me) til January.

Peter FNFN said...

DUSTIN.... are you in a yahoo fantasy league? if you are, what were your stats this week? i got a 112.... blew my whole league out of the water!

p.s. i hear that many games helps you keep the sabbath holier, right?

Peter FNFN said...

p.s. you need to layout your team and gimme something to argue with on here!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl I found your blog through Dani's! I just started a blog, too. Check it out. I hope things are going well for you guys!

Quinn & Dani Gooch said...

Rachel! I totally agree with this post. I love football season but sometimes it makes for some seriously long days!! How are you doing? Where are you working now??