Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Too bad the fire isn't so delightful! (We don't have one!) So after living in Utah for 3 years now I still haven't adjusted to the fact that it becomes FREEZING in the beginning of October! In Mesa we don't really have seasons. We have hot and not so hot. And not so hot doesn't even begin until November. So when I walked outside today and it was 48 degrees I wanted to run back inside get in bed and never leave! I mean 48 DEGREES! I thought Utah was supposed to have seasons! What happened to fall and why did we skip right past to winter?!?! I don't think I will ever be ok with Utah winters. I need a place where the winters aren't much colder than the 50 degrees, not where the beginning is 48 degrees and only going to get worse... MUCH WORSE! Now all I have to look forward to is being cold, getting colds, being wet from snow, and BEING COLD! Oh and going to California and Arizona for Christmas! Thank heavens for that!

5 comments:

Peter FNFN said...

yea, i forgot that my exposure to Utah winters were my 1 day of snowboarding every SPRING! haha...
this is REALLY gonna suck!

Spencer and Aly said...

I feel your pain! IT is freezing and I miss the mesa sun and heat. My sisters are still swimming in our pool and laying out. Love ya!

Whitezell's said...

Oh how i do not miss the winters in utah. So excited that you guys will be here for christmas!
Love, Lindsay

Anonymous said...

I have now had my eyes opened to the cold! Im in spokane, wa and it is freezing here! I dont even have any warm clothes so at least I get an excuse to go shopping! haha

Kim Simpson said...

I do miss some parts of the utah winters. I love the snow although I do not like driving in it. The last few days have been pretty cold here well in the 60's but that is cold for us! Unfortunately we will miss you guys at christmas. Hopefully we will get to see you guys before Ashton turns 1!!!