Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bragging Time

So a couple weeks ago at work a couple of the girls were complaining about their husbands and wanted me to join in. They started venting to me about what their husbands didn't do: ie. help with chores around the house, do their homework, know what they wanted to do with their lives ect. To their surprise I couldn't vent with them. Dustin does all that stuff without me telling him too. So I decided that Dustin deserved a little bragging time...

Not only is Dustin going to school full time in the Business School, but he also works 45 HOURS a week being a manager of his store. He always gets amazing grades (he's a genius!) Then on his day off instead of relaxing or going golfing he CLEANS THE ENTIRE HOUSE! I'm not just talking about picking up, but scrubbing the bathroom, doing the dishes, vacuuming, and laundry. He seriously is amazing! On top of all of that he is also working on giving his needy wife more attention :) I don't know if you'll ever read this hun, but I love you and am so greatful for everything that you do! You are incredible and I am so lucky to have you as my husband!

(PS another reason I wrote this was so when Dustin is annoying me I can come back to this blog and remember why I love him so much and not be annoyed anymore. We'll see if it works)

4 comments:

Whitezell's said...

That was so nice Rachel. Good job Dustin keep up the good work. I to am amazed at how hard Dustin works. He must get it from me HAHA!
Love Lindsay

KristalandMatt said...

oh my gosh i could throw up....just kidding

-matt

Unknown said...

Dustin better take good care of you. I wouldn't expect anything less :) Love you guys and am excited to see you in a few months!

Kenyon said...

What a hard working guy! Im happy you are happy :)