Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

My good friend Aly and her husband were having a costume party for Halloween that we were really excited about. However, I wasn't really excited about coming up with costumes for Dustin and me. I'm not really one to spend a lot of money on Halloween costumes, which made it even harder to come up with costumes for us... especially since I wanted us to have cute matching outfitts. So after deciding there's nothing wrong with a little contraversy this is what we came up with....
I know our costumes needs a little explaining, as we found out last night. NO DUSTIN IS NOT AN EVIL BUNNY. I clearly am the devil and Dustin is an evil democrat politician (the ears and the nose are a donkey) and our saying was: everyone knows democrats sleep with the devil. I have a feeling politics are going to have a big influence on costumes this year. I have to say this was our final product because this is how Dustin started out...


I told Dustin he looked a little too creepy and not in a good way. So we decided against the face paint.


This is the cake I made for the party. Didn't turn out quite how I wanted it to look, but hopefully you get what it is.


So I had to take a picute of these because I thought they were amazing! These fingers are SUGAR COOKIES! I have to admit I tried to eat one and I kept freaking myself out because of how much they really looked like fingers.

Me and Aly aka Sarah Palin

Thank you Aly and Spencer for throwing a great party. We had a really good time!

2 comments:

bclyde1970 said...

OH MY GOSH THE COSTUMES ARE REALLY CUTE!!

Kate Call said...

yeah.. i'm glad i have your blog now! looks like you had a wild, crazy and fun halloween! cute costume!