Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Game Time!

I love basketball, especially when it involves the Phoenix Suns! So when I found out that the Suns were coming to Utah to play the Jazz I HAD to go and cheer for them. Our friends Bryant and Mary Angelos bought tickets with us and last night we went to the game. I was so excited and decked myself out in orange and brought a suns bag my good friend Lauren made for me. I have MAJOR pride in my suns. The game was so fun and I loved that I was in the same place as my Suns. Sadly though, my boys lost :( Dustin was kind enough to keep me calm while everyone else was going crazy for the Jazz, I didn't appreciate that much to say the least (Like I said, major pride) But I still LOVE them and know they are the BEST! Hopefully Dustin and I will be able to go to a Suns game while we are in AZ for Christmas so everyone will be going crazy for the SUNS with me!


Dustin and I at the game

Our friends Mary and Bryant

My boys doing their thing

My sweet bag Lauren made me. Thanks Lauren this came in handy :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh I'm glad you got to use your bag :)

I'd definitely go to a game with you and Dustin when you are in town! How fun! Let's see if we can figure it out. LOVE YOU

Justin Tindall said...

Oooooh, I wanted to be there so bad!

Kelsey Romph said...

We're going to the Jazz game on Monday! I wish we could go to a game together!

The Williamson's said...

YaY and a blog! I have a blog too its thewilliamson.blogspot.com I use the blog way more than face book so check it out. You look great and so happy! :)
Amy

Jenn said...

Look who I found!

I haven't seen you in forever. I love all your pics of you and your love.

Hope all is well!